Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lesson #202: Writing a Book is Hard. Writing Your Second Book is Harder!!

Posted By: George Deeb - 2/26/2015

Share

& Comment


I published my first book, 101 Startup Lessons--An Entrepreneur's Handbook, back in late 2011.  I am excited to say, even three and a half years later, it continues to be a best seller in the Google Play store in its entrepreneurship section.  That first book took me seven months to write.  I had excess time on my hands, coming out of the sale of my last business in 2010, and the world was my oyster, in terms of a wide range of business topics I could be writing about.

But, as more and more people read the book (and blog), more and more clients approached Red Rocket for services (which filled up the excess time on my hands issue).  And, after you have already written 101 Startup Lessons, coming up with ideas for the second 101 startup lessons became even more challenging.  But, thanks to our clients with lots of unique business challenges, that helped give me creative fodder to plow through the second set.

So, after three and a half years (not seven months), I am excited to say, that with this lesson #202, the second set of 101 startup lessons is now complete.  Like last time, I plan to publish it for distribution in Amazon, Google, iTunes and elsewhere for easy download to your e-readers.  That will take us a few weeks for my publisher to make that possible.  In the meantime, you can find the full list of "Startup Lessons #102-#202" in the full index link on our website.

Thanks for all of your continued readership.  I couldn't have done it without your inspiration!!

For future posts, please follow me on Twitter at: @georgedeeb.


Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC